Hadiqa Kiani - New Brand Ambassador of Quiz



Pop singer Hadiqa Kiani has signed in to become the new face to leading UK retailer brand QUIZ. UK based fashion label Quiz offers stylish clothing to women. Recently the brand has introduced its new summer collection of outfit, shoes and accessories at its stores at Vogue Towers MM Alam Road Lahore and Mall of Lahore. The launch was marked by Pakistan’s style icon Hadiqa Kiani who is a loyal client of the QUIZ and now its brand ambassador as well. Hadiqa Kiani was officially introduced to the media with a press conference held in Quiz outlet Mall of Lahore.Hadiqa Kayani told, “I have always shopped at Quiz since 2010 and the reason behind my affiliation with Quiz is that I can easily relate to myself with the designs. They are trendy, stylish and easy to wear. As I call myself a free spirit and love to play with colours, therefore, I prefer to wear those outfits that exhibit my personality and Quiz is the brand that I can always bank upon.” Many media personalities also attended the Quiz event that was managed and covered by Encyclomedia PR.









Video Courtesy E-News (link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQZXDa0fYKk