Hadiqa Kiani Walks For Indian Designer Charu Parashar @ B.C.W 2012

Hadiqa Kiani Walks For Indian Designer Charu Parashar @ B.C.W 2012
Pakistani pop singer Hadiqa Kiani walks for Charu Parashar's show at the Bridal Couture Week 2012 in Lahore. Indian designer Charu Parashar opened the Bridal Couture Week 2012 at Lahore by showcasing her dazzling collection of bridal lehnagas and saris on the Day 1 of the show. She displayed her latest collection of bridal couture that left the audience spellbound. Renowned Pakistani singer, songwriter and model Hadiqa Kiani was the showstopper of the show and was seen confidently walking the ramp wearing a green lehanga. At the end of the show, Hadiqa spoke to DT from Lahore and shared her experience of walking the ramp, "I was introduced to Charu through an Indian friend. When I met Charu first time I found her to be an extremely calm and collective person and her work is not only embellished with intricate designs but also with sheer honesty and purity. It is needless to say, that its clear reflection of her humble down to earth personality. To me , green is one of the colours of spirituality and I couldnt have felt this humbled. Wearing Charu's finely crafted work of art was a highly overwhelming experience. It was a wonderful experience to walk the ramp as showstopper and the non stop applause throughout by the crowd was a proof of its own. Finally, I 'm really glad that my song kamlee'' gelled well while I walked the ramp . Overall it was a moving experience."Charu who got back home on Sunday from Lahore shared with us,'It was one of the most memorable moment of my life to visit Pakistan.I never imagined that I shall ever get the opportunity to showcase my collection across the border. The response was stupendous. I was so touched with the hospitality, warmth and love people showed towards me.It was a different experience for me and my husband Anupam who had also accompanied with me for the show at Lahore. It was a very short trip so we could hardly go around teh city but we did meet lot of people from the fashion fraternity and everyone appreciated my collection. Hadiqa and the models did a very good job on the ramp , the show was a hit because of the entire team work. I personally thank Sultana Siddique, president of HUM TV channel for hosting such a grand event and making it so special for us. I strongly believe that sometimes when you perform beyond everyones expectations its seriously overwhelming and you feel more estatic about it."
Source: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com